07 Dec Participation on Swedbank Baltic Card Payment Forum in Vilnius
Ellore together with Hansab took part on of one of the biggest card payment related event – Swedbank Baltic Card Payment Forum on 23 November in Vilnius.
We were present with our own exhibition stand and had the honor to present the Ingenico new Telium TETRA generation terminals together our own developed software application.
TETRA Terminals satisfy the most demanding expectations of merchants, retailers, and banks. We bring a consumer-centric approach to vertical markets (including hospitality, retail, vending, banks & acquirers, and transportation) with payment solutions to cover all points of transactions
– Support any payment method
– Enhance consumer interaction with rich multimedia possibilities
– Meet the latest security standards.
We also presented the first time for Baltic Merchants new Ingenico products including
– LANE series Pinpads LANE5000, LANE7000 and LANE8000 which combines universal payment acceptance and third-party apps to reinvent consumer experiences
– Connected screen solution which combines the digital info screen and multiple integrated contactless terminals. It provides consumers with the convenience of purchasing both physical and virtual goods with just a simple tap of their contactless cards and/or mobile wallets.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.